Property Rehab Specialist Seeking Real Estate Rehab Investor
My name is Rick Helbig, a General Contractor with over 20 years experience as a Property Rehab Specialist. I am looking to form a partnership with an investor whose interest is in buying distressed properties to be rehabbed and sold for top dollar.
As a professional rehab specialist, I am fully qualified to handle your entire home rehabbing needs. I have the expertise and experience to take your project from the start to its completion. I have all the necessary tools to produce a perfect job. I can also give you advice and ideas for your project.
It is worth hiring a Rehab Specialist as you will reap the benefits of having a good home rehabbing job done. You don't want to have problems a few months later.
Property Rehab Services:
Preparing the Property to Sell for Top Dollar
- Complete Roofing Service
- Room Additions | Room Extensions
- Kitchen and Bathroom Remodeling
- Plumbing Repair | Copper Repipe
- Flooring (Carpet, Vinyl, Wood, Tile)
- Custom Patio Covers, Enclosures
- Windows and Doors
- Fencing Installation (All Fence Types)
- Concrete and Masonry
- Custom Carpentry Work
- Electrical Work
- Attic Ladder Installation
When getting the property ready to Sell, it is important to decide which items will give you the most bang for your buck. To make sure you don't spend needless money and yet get the things done that will make the property stand out.
After all necessary functional repairs and remodeling work has been done; we can also assist with the additional factors that contribute to the overall curb appeal and salability of the home.
Here is my checklist to make the house more appealing to potential buyers:
First Impressions Sell!
Curb appeal is a major factor in selling a home. Prospective buyers will react favorably to signs that your home has been meticulously maintained.
- Manicure landscaping: Mow, edge, and water the lawn, trim the hedges, weed and fertilize flower beds and prune trees.
- Keep driveway clean and free of parked cars, and keep garage door closed.
- Repair loose or damaged roof shingles.
- Items such as RV's to trash cans left out can contribute to a busy or cluttered look. Make sure that from the street, the home looks uncluttered.
- Wash outside of home with a hose or high pressure sprayer.
- Repair any peeling or faded paint. Also repair any loose caulking.
- Take steps to remove insects or pests.
While agents work the lock box for keys or wait for you to answer the door, buyers have idle time to notice details you might not normally notice.
- Apply a fresh coat of paint to the front door and frame.
- Consider adding pots of flowering plants.
- Eliminate cobwebs and clean windows, decorative glass, and lighting fixtures.
Once inside, we must reaffirm the buyers curbside decision. Think about the last time you looked at a model home and the things that appeared in the home and on the counters.
Clean, Clear, Light, And Bright
- Give every room in the house a thorough cleaning and remove all clutter.
- For a sleeker, more spacious look, consider placing items from crowded rooms in storage.
- Clear kitchen counters. While it may be more convenient to have certain items on the counter, think back to that model home and the items the professional decorator put there.
- Kitchen cabinets can be made to look new again.
- Remember: Closets will be opened. Neat orderly closets will appear larger.
- Repaint or clean dingy, soiled or strongly colored walls, and window and floor coverings with a light, neutral shade. Bright rooms look bigger and neutral colors help buyers envision their own furnishings in your home.
- Clean windows and leave curtains and shades open. Again, brighter rooms look bigger.
- Repair dripping faucets, burned out light bulbs, or cracked window panes.
- Repair cracks, holes or damage to plaster, wallboard, wallpaper, or tiles.
- Vacuum and mop floors as often as possible. Clean floors do more for a clean look than anything else you can do.
Warm and Homey
- Subtle scents of potpourri in bedrooms or baths and fresh baked cookies in the kitchen can make your home more inviting.
- Keep an attractive set of towels in each bathroom to be brought out only for showings.
If you are an investor, with an interest in buying distressed properties to be rehabbed and sold for top dollar, we need to talk!
Contact me (Rick Helbig) to discuss the possibilities!
Or, submit the contact form.